The legal pot market in Washington DC is considered a grey area when it comes to Law and Enforcement of laws associated with initiative 71. As of 12:01 a.m. on Thursday, February 26, 2015 the Law states It is legal for those 21 years of age or older to:
- Possess two ounces or less of marijuana
- Grow within their primary residence up to six marijuana plants, no more than three of which are mature
- Transfer two ounces or less of marijuana to another person as long as (1) no money, goods, or services are exchanged; and (2) the recipient is 21 years of age or older
- Consume marijuana on private property
Even with the New I-71 Law, it will remain a crime for anyone to
- Possess more than two ounces of marijuana
- Smoke or consume marijuana on public space or anywhere to which the public is invited
- Sell any amount of marijuana to another person
- Operate a vehicle or boat under the influence of marijuana.
Here at Jungle Girls we sell art inspired by different cannabis products. Our artist want you to experience the art in the mental state in which it was created; so as a thank you we offer a optional free gift of the cannabis product that inspired the art you purchased. You don't have to take the gift but most love it! The best part is we offer a free pot gift delivery service and both your art and gift are in your hands with 1 hour.